The European Congress on Disaster Management
This international conference of experts in Berlin keeps the different decision-makers and players in the field of disaster control informed of the latest developments.
The Congress promotes an active dialogue among authorities, universities and experts in the area of disaster control and civil protection. Every year, this conference was a meeting place for 800 to 1,000 participants from more than 40 nations in Bonn. Together they reflect political developments, deepen cooperation and create networks. The Congress will be held in English and German.
This event allows the significant actors in European and International civil protection to exchange Ideas, strengthen their contact and to discuss future challenges. The European Congress on Disaster Management is an integrated part in the calendars of decision makers from home and abroad.
The Congress in Brief
- Advisory Board of European personalities
- International platform for decision makers of civil protection and disaster Management
- High level contributions from representatives from Ministries and the European Commission
- Main Program with international prominent figures from politics, administration and economy
- Discussions with international experts
- Accompanying exhibition of leading manufactures
The European Congress on Disaster Management meets annually in September in Berlin.